MC33771C Cell Balance state the measure volte is less than normal volte or current small is 15mA

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MC33771C Cell Balance state the measure volte is less than normal volte or current small is 15mA

674 次查看
Wan
Contributor II

Dear  NXP Sir:

1、I configure I had some problem when I am use the MC33771C chipes cell balance :

The voltage acquisition cycle is 0.02s. After reading the voltage, I configure the chip to start conversion (adc_cfg[soc] =0x01) and configure the battery equalization CBX_ Cfg[cb_en=0x01], waiting for my next reading
        1、I configure theSYS_CFG1[CYCLIC_TIMER =0x0] [CB_AUTO_PAUSE=1][CB_DRVEN=0x1] ,CB1_CFG[CB_EN=0x1]  . Discoverthe voltage less than normal voltage (0.3V) when i measure the voltage . voltage is stable ; Current for 100mA  (page2)

2、I configure the SYS_CFG1[CYCLIC_TIMER =0x1 ][CB_AUTO_PAUSE=1][CB_DRVEN=1] ,CBX_CFG[CB_EN=1]  . Discoverthe voltage equal to  normal voltage  when i measure the   voltage. voltage is stable .But the Current only more than no Cell balance state 2mA,Current for  15mA(page1)

3、I configure the SYS_CFG1[CYCLIC_TIMER =0x2 [CB_AUTO_PAUSE=1][CB_DRVEN=1] ,CB1_CFG[CB_EN=1]  . Discoverthe voltage less than  normal voltage when i measure the  voltage. The voltage was found to fluctuate.Current for 100mA(page2)

I am not sure what kind of influence SYS_CFG1[CYCLIC_TIMER ] has on battery balance.

if i configure the SYS_CFG1[CYCLIC_TIMER =0x01]  Cyclic measure timer =0.1S ,It doesn't meet my performance requirements less than 0.01s.

I do not know the impact of ADC conversion and acquisition. For example, if I do not configure cyclic acquisition and configure cyclic acquisition, what is the acquisition status when I configure ADC conversion
I want to achieve the effect  :

1、  I can measuren the normal voltage when i open the Cell balance auto pause(MC33771 cotorl t he cell balance swith,when I measure the voltage cell balance OFF, when stop measure the voltage cell balance ON) .But i configure  like the NO.2 the Current only 15mA,I think the normal current should be over than 80mA.

PAGE1PAGE1PAGE2PAGE2

0 项奖励
0 回复数