Dolby_DTS Soundbar

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dolby_DTS Soundbar

Dolby_DTS Soundbar

Overview

Soundbar Market 2019 to showing impressive growth by 2024. NXP’s advanced Immersiv3D audio solution brings breakthrough cinema audio experience to homes at a fraction of the cost
Premieres NXP smart sound bar and AV receiver turnkey reference designs supporting Dolby Atmos, the latest audio codecs, and multichannel voice control features

i.MX 8M Family targets BOM reduction by replacing Dolby/DTS DSPs in system with higher on-chip ARM processing ability.

One-chip solution with flexible SW audio framework (Immersiv3D) to handle audio decode and pre/post processing, latency control, audio distribution and also easy to add voice assistant services (AVS and GVA) with multi-channel AEC and beamforming to create the immersive experience.

Engage with rich 3rd parties to provide complete ecosystem (sound-bar with AVS/GVA, acoustics tuning and virtual sound enabling) to the customer.

Use Cases

4K/8K TVs getting thinner, but the in-device sound quality is very limited. (such as LG OLED TV is 2.57 mm), audio moves to separate/external sound bars or speakers.

Movie and gaming contents provider such as (Blu-Ray Disks, Netflix, VUDU, Prime Video, Hulu, iTunes, PS4, XboX One), pushing Audio quality AND COMPLEXITY higher, such as Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Dolby_DTS-Soundbar-PNG.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL i.MX 8M Mini - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, Audio, Voice, Video 
Product Category The i.MX 8M Mini is NXP’s first embedded multicore applications processor built using advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology, providing more speed and improved power efficiency.

Category Wi-Fi
Product URL 88W8987: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description The 88W8987 is a highly integrated WLAN (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth single-chip solution, specifically designed to support the speed, reliability, and quality requirements of next generation Very High Throughput (VHT) products.

Category Wireless Audio
Product URL NXH3670: Ultra-low Power, Low Latency Audio for Wireless Gaming Headphone 
Product Description The NxH3670 constitutes a highly integrated, single-chip ultra-low-power 2.4 GHz wireless transceiver with embedded MCU (Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M0 processor), targeted at wireless audio streaming for gaming headphones, delivering low latency audio and ultra-low power consumption.

Category RTC
Product URL PCA85073A: Automotive tiny Real-Time Clock/Calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus  
Product Description The PCA85073A is a CMOS1 Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption. An offset register allows fine-tuning of the clock.

Category Temperature Sensor
Product URL PCT2075: I2C-Bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy, Digital Temperature Sensor And Thermal Watchdog 
Product Description The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range.

Category LED Driver
Product URL PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.

Category Power Management
Product URL PCA9450: Power Manage IC (PMIC) for i.MX 8M Mini/Nano/Plus 
Product Description The PCA9450 is a single chip Power Management IC (PMIC) specifically designed to support i.MX 8M family processor in both 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer battery portable application and 5 V adapter nonportable applications.

Category Analog Switch
Product URL NX3L1G3157: Low-ohmic single-pole double-throw analog switch 
Product Description The NX3L1G3157 is a low-ohmic single-pole double-throw analog switch suitable for use as an analog or digital 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer.

Category Audio Framework
Product URL IMMERSIV3DAF: Immersiv3DTM Audio Framework Software 
Product Description The innovative audio framework software integrated with our i.MX 8M Mini applications processor enables consumer electronics OEMs to bring true immersive audio performance and smart capabilities like voice control to a broad range of consumer audio devices.
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:12 AM
Updated by: