cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC (NT3H1101) tag 2 device

andrewbarningha
Contributor III

Hi Support,

I am using the NT3H1101 device. When this is delivered from our supplier it doesn't support NDEF.

When i use your TagWriter APP to erase & format as NDEF it will NOT do this.

Please can you advise me an APP where i can set the device to support NDEF.

Thanks

Andrew

2 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrew,

I am sorry, but I could not reproduce your issue here, I was testing with TagWriter and NTAG I2C plus Antenna Board, it works well as expected. so I am wondering if it is a hardware issue, for example, might be an antenna tuning issue of your tag.

BTW, I am running the TagWriter on a Huawei Android phone.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

andrewbarningha
Contributor III

Thanks Kan,

We managed to set the device to NDEF, we had to write our own mobile phone APP to do this.

The antenna and device is supplied on one board by Mikroe, once we set the device to NDEF it works well with no problems, so i don't think the problem is the antenna.

We tried the NXP TagWriter APP on various phones but could not get it to work on any phone.

It would have been good to be able to use the NXP TagWriter APP to set the device up to NDEF.

Thanks

Andrew

0 Kudos