显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

CLRC66301 Rx Tuning

838 次查看
Jack117
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm looking for some clarification around the tuning of CLR66301, specifically the external Rx components. When setting the voltage dividers at the RXP and RXN pins, the design guide (AN11019, section 4.4.1) mentions the acceptable range of voltages. Is this measured voltage single ended or differential? 

0 项奖励
3 回复数

826 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The internal receiving concept of the CLRC663 makes use both side-bands of the
subcarrier load modulation of the card response via a differential receiving concept (RXP, RXN).

For more information please kindly refer to the datasheet as the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/CLRC663.pdf.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

813 次查看
Jack117
Contributor I

I have read that datasheet and it is still unclear to me. On pages 18 & 19 of the following document;

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11564.pdf

"peak voltage at Rxn and Rxp stays below 1.65Vpk." Is this peak voltage referenced between the two Rxp and Rxn pins, and must be measured with a differential probe? 

0 项奖励

797 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for your information. The Voltage is RXN/RXP between with GND.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励