MC333771C Init code breaks application code when using a bootloader

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC333771C Init code breaks application code when using a bootloader

Poley
Contributor V

I am trying to use a bootloader for my PCB which uses a S32K148. However, when running code from 0x3000 start location rather than 0x0000 due to the bootloder when TPL initialization is triggered. I have tested this with the MC33771C config block set to initialize at startup and the application code never progresses past the first call for INIT and resets every 3s due to teh watchdog so I assume some clocks are still running but it just locks up the step time maybe?

I have also tested this with the code triggereing MC33771C INIT 1s after startup to prove this and when powered on the code runs fine for 1s until it gets the the MC33771C init triggered subsystem and just crashes the running code. This is extremely critical and would appreciate any help with this. I am assumeing there is something in the SW driver that looking at a now BL section of memory or elsewhere.

I have attached the model showing this triggered initialization. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Poley
Contributor V

Would anyone be able to help with this? It's weird that it is only with a bootloader implemented and with multiple bootloaders only when BCC's . So maybe there is something wrong with memory allocation for interrupts or similar

0 Kudos

Poley
Contributor V

Is anyone able to help with this? Thank you!

0 Kudos