Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN Recevier issue

Jump to solution
剑明肖
Contributor II

Hi, 

I run the CAN demo (can_model_pnt.mdl) in MBDT toolbox(MBDToolbox\mbdtbx_MPC574xP\mbdtbx_pnt\Examples), it works well. But when I add another CAN_Receive_Data_Trigger(configured the different message id) block into the program, the CAN can not receive messages. Are there anyone met the same issue? Why this happen and how to fix it?

Attach is my simulink program.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 剑明 肖,

Thank you for reporting this issue. 

I think this is caused by a toolbox bug, so I prepared a fix for this.

Please try replacing the following files with the ones attached, but before that please make a backup for the existing ones.

{Toolbox install dir}\mbdtbx_MPC574xP_2.0\mbdtbx_pnt\src\mbdtbx_pnt\src\c_library  folder flexcan_pnt_library.c file

{Toolbox install dir}\mbdtbx_MPC574xP_2.0\mbdtbx_pnt\mbdtbx_pnt\blocks\can  folder can_pnt_receive_data_trigger.tlc file

Please give us a feedback after you replaced the files.

Best regards,

Marius

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 剑明 肖,

Thank you for reporting this issue. 

I think this is caused by a toolbox bug, so I prepared a fix for this.

Please try replacing the following files with the ones attached, but before that please make a backup for the existing ones.

{Toolbox install dir}\mbdtbx_MPC574xP_2.0\mbdtbx_pnt\src\mbdtbx_pnt\src\c_library  folder flexcan_pnt_library.c file

{Toolbox install dir}\mbdtbx_MPC574xP_2.0\mbdtbx_pnt\mbdtbx_pnt\blocks\can  folder can_pnt_receive_data_trigger.tlc file

Please give us a feedback after you replaced the files.

Best regards,

Marius

0 Kudos