cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about using PEx in MQX

kenansun
Contributor II

Hi,

I've been using PEx for a long time and recently I've moved on MQX with my TWRK60F120M board and TWR-SER module. Now I'm trying to integrate PEx drivers into the MQX environment. Here I've got several questions :smileyhappy:

1. If I want to use PEx in the MQX system without any problem, should I only use those components of low level? Those components like Term or LED are still reliable?

2. I know that to enable PEx in MQX is simply adding components into the BSP. But in this case, can I still configure the MCU or other peripherals using PEx, like the CPU freq or interrupts enabled? Is there any collision of usage between the BSP driver config and the PEx config?

3. If everything is ok and I decided to use both BSP and PEx, So what I should do is just to call BSP related function when I want to use it as drivers and I do the same thing for PEx. Is what I just said correct?

Thanks very much! :smileywink:

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kenan,

It is possible to use PE and MQX. There are some tricks that this document can help to understand better:

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools\cw\MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf

Try reading from slide 42.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Garabo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kenansun
Contributor II

Hi Garabo,

Thanks for your helpful answer!

I read the PEx part in the tutorial, but I've got still several questions :smileysad:

I generated PEx codes for bsp_twrk60f120m project, then tried to compile it. Then there was an error: cannot find file MK60F12.h. To solve this problem, I included the right path to the file, then for compiling there is no problem. But when I tried to compile other example project, the same error came back again! SO I'm wondering whether I should include the path for EVERY existing project manually? Since the tutorial doesn't mention it, I'm not sure if I did something wrong.

Thank you very much!!:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos