显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MQX shell running over USB virtual Comm using USB API

跳至解决方案
720 次查看
MarkW_
Contributor I

I am new to both the Kinetis series as well as MQX, so forgive me if I have missed something obvious.  I would like to run the command shell over the USB and it seems very probable that there is a demo for that, but I can't find it.  Plenty of demos using USB to echo a single character but oddly those don't use the USB library from MQX nor do they provide useful functionality.  What am I missing?  Is there a trivial way to denote USB Device (virtual Comm) as the default I/O?

Thanks

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
389 次查看
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hi Mark W.

we still don't support POSIX wrapper for USB CDC device. For that reason the stdout can not be redirected to the USB CDC device's POSIX API.

However, we support POSIX drivers for USB CDC host functionallity: all attached CDC devices behave like POSIX instances, therefore the stdout can be redirected to any of them.

Regards,

MartinK

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
390 次查看
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hi Mark W.

we still don't support POSIX wrapper for USB CDC device. For that reason the stdout can not be redirected to the USB CDC device's POSIX API.

However, we support POSIX drivers for USB CDC host functionallity: all attached CDC devices behave like POSIX instances, therefore the stdout can be redirected to any of them.

Regards,

MartinK

0 项奖励
回复
389 次查看
Teckna
Contributor V

Is there any plan to support POSIX wrapper for USB CDC device in the next MQX release?

Many thanks

Teckna

0 项奖励
回复