cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX K53 custom board configuration

ing_albertopc
Contributor I

Hi

I'm using a MK53DN512CMD10 microcontroller on a custom board with a external cristal 8MHz and MQX.

I made a bsp clon with the BSP cloning wizard and tried to configure the clock reference using processor expert.

When i try to run code it got stuck in the next line at the dispatch.S file:

ASM_LABEL(no_one_to_run)

/* woohoo, idle task must be enabled, this point cannot be reachable, you have serious problem */

b .

I have a couple of questions:

¿Can MQX on a K53DN512 work with a external cristal ?

¿How do i configure MQX clock?

I´ll be thankful for your answer

Regards

Alberto Peña

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alberto,

Please check the below warning

The TWR-K53N512 BSP has been created for the TWR-K53N512, Rev.C schematics (SCH-26994), Rev.X3 BOM

(700-26694). This TWR-K53N512 board is populated by PK53N512CMD100. The BSP does not work for TWRK53N512

boards populated by MK53DN512CMD10 with the 4N22D mask set. A workaround is to use the

twrk60d100m BSP for this kind of TWR-K53N512 board.

I think this is the issue. Could you please try again cloning the wtrk60d100m BSP instead the twrk53?

Please let me know if this helps.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------