表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MQX 3.5 on MCF52259 with CodeWarrior 7.2 - BUG in ADC-Driver

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,767件の閲覧回数
sven_kaemmer
Contributor III

Hello,

yesterday i have updated to MQX 3. NowI have a big problem with the ADC-driver. On MQX 3.4 everything was fine (my code and the example). Since i have updated to MQX 3.5 the read(..)-operation on the ADC-Device failed. So i can't get some data. This problem is also on the mcf52259-evalBoard and with the mqx-adc-example. Can everyone help me?

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
560件の閲覧回数
JuroV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kaeven,

I hope you did not forget to rebuild BSPs and did not forget to burn internal flash before running example app... I dont have any advice yet, your issue described was really confirmed and also I can confirm that correction really fixes the bug...

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)
560件の閲覧回数
sven_kaemmer
Contributor III

Hello,

i tested some other MQX 3.5 examples. It seems to a problem with the Codewarrior 7.2 - Release-Built-targets. With Codewarrior 7.1.2 everything is ok and with the Codewarrior 7.2 -Debug-Targets it is also ok. The problem is only on Codewarrior 7.2 - Release-Built-targets. I tested it on MCF52259_EVBwith the original MQX 3.5 examples.

0 件の賞賛
560件の閲覧回数
sven_kaemmer
Contributor III

Update:

there seems to be a problem with the new EWL-Libs from Codewarrior in combination with MQX-Release-Built-Targets...

0 件の賞賛
560件の閲覧回数
JuroV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kaeven,

I can confirm that bug. The fix is in gpio_init.c, in function _bsp_adc_io_init:

---old code:---

-     MCF5225_GPIO_STRUCT_PTR gpio_ptr = _bsp_get_gpio_base_address();
-     MCF522XX_ADC_STRUCT_PTR adc_ptr = _bsp_get_adc_base_address();

---new code:---

+    VMCF5225_GPIO_STRUCT_PTR gpio_ptr = _bsp_get_gpio_base_address();
+    VMCF522XX_ADC_STRUCT_PTR adc_ptr = _bsp_get_adc_base_address();

Thank you for bug report.

0 件の賞賛
560件の閲覧回数
sven_kaemmer
Contributor III

Hi JuroV,

thanks for your answer, but i tested your solution and my problem allready exist. Also, i tested a solution from the freescale-support (i should disable the buttun "register coloring") which dosen't work. Do you have another solution for my problem?

Regards,

kaeven

0 件の賞賛
561件の閲覧回数
JuroV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kaeven,

I hope you did not forget to rebuild BSPs and did not forget to burn internal flash before running example app... I dont have any advice yet, your issue described was really confirmed and also I can confirm that correction really fixes the bug...

0 件の賞賛
560件の閲覧回数
sven_kaemmer
Contributor III

Hi JuroV,

yes I did. I built all libs and flashed the hole internal Flashmemory.

Now we will wait for some later releases of CodeWarrior and EWL. For this project we will use CW7.1 with the old MSL-Libs. There I have only the problem, that sometimes the ADC-Device will get no value (read(...) == 0).

0 件の賞賛