I need to send a raw packet to the stack.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to send a raw packet to the stack.

namile
Contributor II

I need to send a raw packet to the stack. I am using MQX 3.8 with Kinetis K60.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately MQX APIs does not support raw sockets. However you can modify the library according your needs. You should look inside RTCS stack the way it works with network interfaces, or to inside ENET driver.

I would like to recommend look at MACNET_RX_ISR interrupt routine in macnet_receive.c file.

This is place where we receive interrupt from ENET module and we can start with processing of such data (like check of MAC address and verification of CRC)

Unfortunately, any change on the MQX or any library as RTCS is out of the free support scope.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rajesh:

Currently, raw socket is not supported by RTCS, we have it on TODO list

Have a great day,
Daniel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

cencongsu
Contributor I

It is still on the TODO list?

So disappointed about this product.

0 Kudos

vinayshanwad
Contributor I

Can u please  let me know where do i get this todo list?

0 Kudos