How to include MQX library in KDS instead KSDK....

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to include MQX library in KDS instead KSDK....

2,350 次查看
garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi.,

I am working with KDS 3.0.0 and KSDK 1.2.0.

Previously I have created a project in CodeWarrior v10.6 with MQX v4.0 which is using RTCS and MFS library.

Now I am need to use KDS, so I started to learn @ KDS. I created a New MQX project inside KDS by following Creating a New MQX RTOS for KSDK1.2 Project in KDS3.0.pdf and that works perfectly.

Now in the same MQX project, In source folder, I copied my previous project(Which I have created in CodeWarrior using MQX v4.0) source files (say of .c and .h).

Now I build project that show me an error that is what I am listing with solutions I made:

1. of "rtcs.h not found" and I include C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\twrk60d100m.kds\debug\rtcs inside ARM C Compiler.

2. Also Solved error of "ethernet.h not found" by including  #include <fsl_enet_rtcs_adapter.h> and  disabling if PLATFORM_SDK_ENABLED portion like:

//#if PLATFORM_SDK_ENABLED

//   #include <fsl_enet_rtcs_adapter.h>  /* ENET KSDK adaptter.*/

//#else

//    #include <ethernet.h>   /* ENET driver APU.*/

//    #include <enet.h>       /* ENET driver APU.*/

//#endif

3. of "undefined IO_ERROR" that is a return value from send() function, solved by putting false as a return value from send().

(I dont know whether I am right or wrong but errors solved...!! )

Here my RTCS errors are finished but series of errors not finishing at this point.

Now comes MFS...

I also solved so many errors like undefined mfs.h , undefine FILE_PTR, IO_SEEK_SET/IO_SEEK_END etc...

Is this compulsory to do this in KDS to use MFS library (in my case)? Isn't there any other way in which i dont need to solved this errors?

Errors are coming due to I copied MQX source files. So is there any way to include MQX library instead KSDK? I also have MQX 4.2.

Or any other way to use previous MQX and CodeWarrior project.

Regards,

Garima

0 项奖励
回复
8 回复数

1,756 次查看
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Garima,

You can use MQX 4.2 and KDS, please check the below document and please let me know if this helps.

Creating a New MQX RTOS 4.2 project in KDS

Have a great day,

Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,756 次查看
garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi Sol,

Thanks for reply. I go through your link and try to follow.

But in Point.6 ., there is a paths to replace say C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\lib\<used_board>.kds\debug\bsp\Generated_Code . but in my case i am not finding any lib folder.

I dont know what to do?

Please help

0 项奖励
回复

1,756 次查看
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Garima,

First, you need to compile the MQX libraries (PSP, BSP, SHELL, RTCS, MFS etc) then you should be able to find this folder.

In order to compile the libraries, please check the attached document.

Have a great day,

Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

1,756 次查看
garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi Sol,

Thanks again for solving my query.

But still one more thing I want to ask.

As per PDF you give me I tried to follow the steps and Now I am able to

debug MQX project successfull.

*I want to Run a Project instead of Debug. *

But problem is *I am not able to Run a Project *. Like right click project

-> Run. Debug works perfectly as in Debug Configuration there is a GDB

PEMicro Interface Debug available. But in Run Configuration I am not able

to found the same.

When I am trying to Run a project That show me an error (Attached with this

mail). Also I am attaching my project Run Configuration setting.

I dont know which kind of setting I need to do?

Please help.

Regards,

Garima

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:33 AM, soledad <admin@community.freescale.com>

0 项奖励
回复

1,756 次查看
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Garima,

Sorry for my delay. Are you using a freescale board or a custom board?

Regards

Sol

1,756 次查看
garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi Sol,

Thanks for reply.

I am using TWR-K60D100M.

I have a project in MQX and I am debugging that project in KDS Successfully but not able to RUN

I want to run an MQX project instead of debugging .

Can you tell me how to run a project in KDS?

Regards,

Garima Parashar

0 项奖励
回复

1,756 次查看
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Garima,

You can run a project using the Run button.

pastedImage_0.png

Select the Run Configurations...

pastedImage_1.png

Select the project and click on Run

pastedImage_2.png

Please let me know if this helps!!

Have a great day,
Sol

1,756 次查看
garimaparashar
Contributor III

Thanks for the immediate Response.

Regards,

Garima Parashar !

As you suggest I go through Run Configuration but not able to find GDB OpenOCD Debugging.

I am attaching snap shot of My RunConfiguration... Can you tell me how to add this GDB OpenOCD Debugging in my RUN Config?

Regards,

Garima Parashar

RunConfigSnap2.png

0 项奖励
回复