Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First try of MQX 4.1

Jump to solution
Eric_t
Contributor III

Hi everybody,

Currently I am working with HCS12 controllers and now I am going to make the big step to kinetis controllers.

I will use MK40 and MQX OS.

Currently I am trying to familiarize myself with MQX; the whole thing of RTOS is complete new for me.

I have installed MQX 4.1 and codewarrior 10.6.

I have made the following steps:

-New MQX 4.1 project

-kwikstik board

-new application

-no additional mqx libraries

-empty application

When I compile the project, the following error and warnings occur:

Error

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `C:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_4_1/lib/kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc/debug/bsp/intflash.ld', needed by `explicit-dependencies'.  Stop.MQX_Prg1C/C++ Problem

Warnings

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\lib\kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc\debug\bsp).MQX_Prg1pathentryPath Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\lib\kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc\debug\bsp\Sources).MQX_Prg1pathentryPath Entry Problem
Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\lib\kwikstikk40x256.cw10gcc\debug\bsp\Generated_Code).MQX_Prg1pathentryPath Entry Problem

It is expected that an empty application created by wizard should work (compile).

Could anyone tell what is going wrong?

Sorry if it is silly question but the RTOS and Kinetis are complete new for me.

I have attached a screenshot and the project.

Thank you

Original Attachment has been moved to: MQX_Prg1.zip

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello Eric,

You need rebuild bsp and psp before work with a new project.

Please refer C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools\cw\MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf

For how to rebuild the bsp and psp.

please go to "project", "clean..." then rebuild the project.

==========================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "correct answer " button. thanks!

Best Regards  ,

ZhangJun

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello Eric,

You need rebuild bsp and psp before work with a new project.

Please refer C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools\cw\MQX_CW10_Getting_Started.pdf

For how to rebuild the bsp and psp.

please go to "project", "clean..." then rebuild the project.

==========================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "correct answer " button. thanks!

Best Regards  ,

ZhangJun

0 Kudos
Eric_t
Contributor III

Hi ZhangJun

I have rebuilt MQX libraries and now it works.

Thank you

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric_t d;

In addition you can check the application note attached, this app note provides information that enables developers to start a first application on Freescale MQX RTOS easily.

This may helps;)

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos