取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Can't get examples to run

1,348 次查看
awwende
Contributor I

I'm new to NXP and MQX, so I thought the getting started guide and examples that came with MQX 4.1 would be a good starting point, but even though they compile and upload just fine, I'm not seeing an output in the hello or hello2 examples using Keil uVision (V5.26.2)

My micro is a MK64FN1M0 and I'm trying to use the UART connected to PTD2 and PTD3. To build the RTOS libraries I'm using the twrk64f120m board, and in the user_config file I leave everything default and set BSPCFG_ENABLE_TTYC to 1.

I then go to the build section and open up the uv4 project and do the batch build, which all compiles without errors. After that is built, I open up the hello or hello2 uv4 examples and make sure that my device is correct and the project builds without errors.

Unfortunately though, when I upload, I see nothing from my terminal regardless of the baud rate that I set. I feel like there's something obvious that I'm missing.

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

1,333 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @awwende :

Which  board you are using? EVK-TWRK64 board or FrdmK64 board?

can you see the "hello world"  with the default hello world demo with EVK board?

For MQX 4.1, the bsp and psp libraries should be build first. then build the application.

Latest free MQX version is MQX 4.2. I would suggest you use MQX 4.2.

Regards

Daniel

0 项奖励
回复

1,326 次查看
awwende
Contributor I

Hi Daniel

It's a custom board, but there it does have working code. My ultimate goal is to get the same board working with a K60

I have tried both a batch build on uv as well as individual builds of the bsp and psp, but with the hello example I'm getting due to the bsp default io channel as being undefined though. I've tried setting BSP_DEFAULT_IO_CHANNEL "ttyc:", and while that clears the error and allows the code to compile, I'm still not able to see any output on the terminal

I'm open to testing MQX 4.2, but I can't find a working link to get to a download page, everything seems to direct me to MQX 5. Where can I access a download page for 4.2?

0 项奖励
回复

1,301 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @awwende :

You can check the _bsp_serial_io_init funtion in init_gpio.c.  In this fuction, UART is configured .  please modify it according to your project.   

Regards

Daniel

0 项奖励
回复