MSD FTP Server Demo

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MSD FTP Server Demo

MSD FTP Server Demo

Hi Community members:

Here you can find the source code of a MSD ftp server, it is implemented on the  MQX 4.2 using the FRDM-K64 and IAR 7.40.3.

The USB storage device should be connected to the board and the board to a Ethernet network.

In this demo, usb stick is mounted as a:/

You can upload or download files saved in the memory device.

I hope this can be helpful.

Best regards

Daniel

Original Attachment has been moved to: shell.zip

コメント

Hi Daniel

I'm new to the MQX RTOS stack and I'm still learning how to use all the functionality available. I found your project very interesting and since I own a FRDM-K64 I wanted to reproduce your MSD FTP server demo on my hardware. I'm also using IAR 7.40.3, unfortunately after downloading your project and opening the files project files without doing anything else I got error messages from IAR reporting broken links. I think those broken links make reference to (MQX) libraries not included in my local directory structure.

Could you please describe how to build your MSD FTP project so I can reproduce it on my board. Again in very new to MQX and I might be asking something obvious but in any case I will welcome any help.

Thank you very much ,

Regards,

David

Hi Dave:

This demo is based on rtcs/examples/shell,  I added usb_v2 library support.   In this demo, you need to enable ftp manually using shell commands.  ifconfig 0 init;  ifconfig 0 ip 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0;   insert your usb stick;    ftpsrv start;

Next I will update my code to start a ftp server automatically.

Regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Could you explain why your demo project will not open by itself of my computer? Am I missing any files, directories, libraries..? 

If you can I will appreciate you given as much details as possible to run the demo. I'm using this as a learning project....and I'm very new to MQX.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Hi Dave:

I zipped my shell folder, please see the attachments. Please unzipped to your rtcs/examples/..  please backup your shell folders.   If you still can't compile, I will check it tomorrow.

Regards

Daniel

Daniel,

I did what you suggested and your demo builds correctly on my machine....I will try to run it now and learn from it.

Thank you again,

Regards,

Dave

PS.  I'm always open for suggestions or addition to this demo, like make the ftp server start automatically.

hello

I was able to compile and build the project but I can't use the FTP server yet..(i'm a noob to MQX). My setup is as following , I have serial communication to the PC through the SDA USB port and I have an Ethernet cable connected directly to the PC. I have access to the shell and using the command "ipconfig 0 init" I was able to initialize the Ethernet device successfully. Now when I run the "ipconfig 0 dhcp" command i get an error massage "Error during dhcp bind 00001d04"

Any ideas..?

Regards,

Dave

Hi

That's a dhcp config issue. Do you have a DHCP server in your PC?

You can use this command

dhcp [<ipv4> <mask> [<gateway>]]
    Bind with dhcp [use <ip> & <mask> in case dhcp fails].
    Support IPv4 only.

Example

shell> ipconfig 0 dhcp 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1

Bind via dhcp successful.

In my opinion, the ftp server's address should be a static address, so ftp client can use it.

Regards

Daniel

評価なし
バージョン履歴
最終更新日:
‎10-08-2015 01:46 AM
更新者: