MPC567X get stuck in running

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC567X get stuck in running

vidalJF
Contributor I

We are using the green hills probe and the multi to run a program on MPC567X target. The program was running well other day, But now the program gets stuck running and when it stops it stays inside memory block 0xffffff650 to 0xffffff6a0

0 Kudos
3 Replies

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The program was running well other day, But now the program gets stuck running

What should I imagine under this statement?

Could you share more detailed failure analyzes?

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

vidalJF
Contributor I

Hi, @petervlna 
I will try explain the problem better.
We have a SDK with processor MPC567X and using the Green Hills Probe V3 to make the connection.

When we perform the a specific code with the simulator all works, but with target the execution stucks in the 0xffffff(...) blocks memory. 
After a lot of tests we realized that the problem could be in the SDK because we had done lot of tests including change the probe and the problems persisted.

Using a new SDK the problem finally was over and we thought that out sdk are a defective. But two days later, after a paar of executions, the new SDK started to give the same error explained above. For me this not make sense that this is a problem with SDK and I think can be a desconfiguration or maybe a code lost in the memory.

Best regards,

Vidal

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

OK, it is really hard from your description to guess what is the issue since you did not state how to reproduce the issue, nor shared SW.

Only info I see is:

execution stucks in the 0xffffff(...) blocks memory.

So it looks like you micro is stuck in BAM, am I right?

petervlna_0-1719297801932.png

Did the code run well on the NXP EVB? Do you have your own HW desing? Did anyone from NXP review it?

How can be the issue reproduced?

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos