cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5604E MJPEG Circular Buffer Issue

Jump to solution
suhass
Contributor II

I have connected the parallel Video data lines of MPC5604E to the Digitizer and I am getting data through it, Configuration of MJPEG encoder has been done, JPEGIn Config stream is fed, and MJPEG encoder is switched on, on doing so circular output buffer is being filled with data once, and not getting refreshed. So how to validate the integrity/correctness of  the encoded data?

We are not accessing the output buffer right now, but we are checking it through debugger.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

data in the circular buffer are continuously overwritten, there must be some error in your configuration.

Lukas

View solution in original post

3 Replies
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

check the Status_config register to see the settings of video encoder wrapper. Then use some test patterns of the camera and check the received data using subchannel reception.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
suhass
Contributor II

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, Lukas.

But my main question remains unanswered, i.e. Circular buffer is getting filled once, and data is not getting refreshed as camera is being streamed continuously. 

As it is a circular output buffer it must refresh and rewrite itself continuously. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

SUHAS S

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

data in the circular buffer are continuously overwritten, there must be some error in your configuration.

Lukas