How to use the BMS example in NXP32K for MPC5777C-DEVB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the BMS example in NXP32K for MPC5777C-DEVB

Elisay
Contributor I

As the subject, is it possible to download the BMS example available in the MBDT for NXP32K if I already have the MBDT for MPC5777C installed? If not, will a similar example be available for 5777C? Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Elisay
Contributor I

I think I should post this question to the MBDT section. Thanks!

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I am quite confused, You are talking about S32K1 or S32K3 ? Because we have no such device as NXP32K that I am aware of.

is it possible to download the BMS example available in the MBDT for NXP32K if I already have the MBDT for MPC5777C installed?

Do you have in mind download to micro or to your PC? In case it is to micro than those 2 are totally different architectures ARM and PPC. I do not expect this to work.

If not, will a similar example be available for 5777C?

Ive never saw this example code, but there is direct EVB kit for SPC5775B which is MPC5777C version for battery management.

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/mpc5775b-bms-and-vcu-reference-design:RDVCU5775EVM

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Elisay
Contributor I

Thanks Peter! This is the example I'm talking about: https://www.mathworks.com/videos/deploying-battery-management-system-algorithms-on-nxp-s32k-from-sim...  Sorry, I think I misspelled s32k.

I understand s32k is quite different from 57xx, but there is no example BMS available in MBDToolbox_MPC57xx, which is why I wonder if I could somehow use the example in s32k and make changes and use it for MPC57xx.

Don't quite understand what you mean by "direct EVB kit for SPC5775B which is MPC5777C version for battery management". We have MPC5777C-DEVB. I checked the link you gave and it says the MCU is MPC5775B. 

Thanks much, Elisa

0 Kudos