How to find out censorship mpc5566

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out censorship mpc5566

Alexander91
Contributor I

Good day. I have a problem with my car ecu. It has an mpc5566 controller. During the firmware of the car, the connection was interrupted and the ecu does not get in touch. To restore it, you need to know the censorship from the shadow flash. Is it realistic to do it? And what debugger it is desirable budgetary. Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos
2 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The information you are requesting is under NDA (Non-disclosure agreement). If you have already signed an agreement, please let me know NDA number.

Pay attention to link below, part Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA):
https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME?tid=sbmenu

0 Kudos

Alexander91
Contributor I

I have read the NDA. The fact is that I am an ordinary diagnostician who repairs the computer. I am not a legal entity and do not represent any company. Since the information is classified, I would like to ask you if I can be successful based on document AN3787. All I need is to rebuild the ECU. I'm not going to climb all over the processor doing copywriting. There is a ready-made solution for working with this control unit and microcontroller. IO Terminal does this. But the ecu does not communicate, so I want to use the method described in document AN3787. Sincerely

0 Kudos