The project wizard doesn´t show me the peripheral drivers file to select them

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The project wizard doesn´t show me the peripheral drivers file to select them

herniqui
Contributor I

Hi, i can´t see the peripheral driver when i create a project based in LPCOpen library. So when the project is created the peripheral drivers folder into the principal project folder is not showed. Somebody know what is the problem? 

pastedImage_1.png

I can´t select peripheral source files because the IDE doesn´t show me that options when i am creating the project whit project wizard. I´m working to the LPC1169 MCU. 

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
7 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hernan

Thank you for contacting us.

In this step,you selected all the demo project. It's not necessary.

For example, if you are only interest in adc demo, just select chip, board and adc demo as I shown below. deselect others.

pastedImage_2.png

Have a nice day

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

herniqui
Contributor I

Hi Jun, 

Thanks to reply. Yes, i know that i must selected only the demo that i´m interested. But it isn´t the problem.

I don´t want any demo. I would like to my project folder has included the source code and header files  of the peripheral drivers  (Ex. adc.c, uart.c, spi.c, etc) in a folder called drivers folder (in the explorer project windows). I could do it manually after the project was created. But i think there is a way to the project wizard make that structure folders into the explorer project windows during the wizard. So the folder estructura must be following:

My project

Project Reference

Project settings

Includes

Inc

src

cr_startup_lpc175X_6X.c

crp.c

My_project_main.c

sysinit.c

drivers         (It is the folder that i want the project wizard add automatically when during the creation project)

adc.c

spi.c

timer.c

uart.c

etc.

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

Hernán

0 Kudos

herniqui
Contributor I

How can i make that during the wizard process? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Herman.

LPCOpen can't add component as you want during creating a new project. SDK has this feature but not for LPCOpen.

LPCOpen is a group of demo code, you can start with a demo as your initial project then refer other demo code to add the code you need manually.

Have a nice day

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hernan Castelli 

The screenshot is for MCUXpresso SDK project. However the SDK doesn't support LPC11xx, thus you can't see that window.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

herniqui
Contributor I

Hi Jennie,

Thank you for the response. Yes I know. I only uploaded this screenshot for compare. 

When I created my proyect during the wizard project I select the "LPCOpen - C Project" option. 

pastedImage_3.pngpastedImage_9.png

pastedImage_10.pngpastedImage_12.png

pastedImage_13.pngpastedImage_14.png

pastedImage_15.pngimagen wizard IDE.png

During the steps of the project wizard, it doesn´t let me see some peripheral drivers windows to select them. However, when my project is created into the project explorer windows i can see my project but it doesn´t contain the peripheral drivers folder (dac.c, spi.c, uart.c, etc) of my MCU. Do you know what is my mistake during the project wizard??

I don´t want to see all peripheral project examples. I want to see my only my project folder into the project explorer windows. And the peripheral drivers folder must be included into my project.

Thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos

herniqui
Contributor I

i want to see only my project folder into the project explorer windows. And the pheripheral drivers folder must be included into my project. 

0 Kudos