Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso DAC debug issue

Jump to solution
Bela1
Contributor III

Ladies and gentlemen,

I discovered an interesting phenomen while debugging DAC in my application.

I just wanted to turn the OpAmp buffer of DAC0 On. During debug, I've seen in the peripheral registers, that the bit BUF_EN bit is not set, however, my code sets it.

Carefully viewing onto the hex value of DAC->GCR register, I see, that the binary value is correct, it shows that bit 17 is set to 1, as I expected. However, a few lines below, BUF_EN says that the buffer is not enabled - but it is.

Is this a bug in MCUXpresso, or am I doing something wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my apologize for the late response, I did test it on the SDK example, and I have the same behavior that you reported, let me escalate to the SDK department when I have more information I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, could you let me know if your test was based on an example from the SDK? or is this issue reproducible on once example on the SDK? if yes could you let me know the steps?

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
Bela1
Contributor III

Hallo Pavel,

I sent You my answers by email yesterday. Unfortunately yesterday I couldn't answer here on-line. Hopefully You got it.

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my apologize for the late response, I did test it on the SDK example, and I have the same behavior that you reported, let me escalate to the SDK department when I have more information I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
Bela1
Contributor III

Hallo Pavel,

Thank You for the response. Just as info: I installed the newest MCUXpresso, v11.10.0_3148, the same symptom is still there. Hopefully it can be corrected.

Thank You again.

0 Kudos