キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MCUXPRESSO SAME CODE ONLY WORKING ON EXAMPLE

902件の閲覧回数
eduardabelló
Contributor II

I'm getting started with MCUXpresso IDE with the FRDM KL82Z board and I've been able to debug the GPIO blinking example on the board, but when I generate my own project with the project wizard and I create a main file and I copy the example it should work but it does nothing, apparently the instructions are executed because I can see come printf on the console but the LED does nothing.

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

687件の閲覧回数
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sounds like when you created your new project, you had "Empty board files" selected, rather than "Default board files".  If you make sure "Default... " is selected, this should pull in the appropriate files for your FRDM board when you create the new project.

See section 5.1.1, "SDK New Project Wizard: Basic Project Creation and Settings", of the MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2 User Guide for more details.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 件の賞賛

687件の閲覧回数
eduardabelló
Contributor II

Yesterday finally I was able to make it work, it seemed to be that the board, and pin config files were different in the example than in my project. It's my first time working with nxp boards some one knows where I can find any example on how to configure the board.c file?

0 件の賞賛

687件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eduard,

Please check the register of GPIO , you can also share your project here.

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

687件の閲覧回数
converse
Senior Contributor V

Check the startup code. This gets run befor main()

0 件の賞賛