In-site into SDKs and the MCUXpresso IDE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-site into SDKs and the MCUXpresso IDE

dlwarr
Contributor I

Hi All,,, I'm hopping someone will give me some insite..  I am needing to use the MCUXpresso IDE v11.1.0_3209 to build / analyze a project.. I have added the SDK for a NXP FRDM-KL46Z Development Board, This worked... Now I have a device (Broadcom AFBR-S50MV85G) that also has an SDK for the development board mentioned above.. How can I tell 

MCUXpresso to use the SDK Development Board and the SDK  for the BroadCom device... Or how would I handle such a situation... The goal here is to get the broadcom examples working, analyze the demo, the .srec the oscilloscope traces etc,  I need to  use MCUXpresso to examen  the examples, and see what pins are being accessed on the Development board... Any insite would  be deeply appreciated.. Thanks...

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Dan,

Hope you are doing well. The following document describes the considerations to take when adding a custom SDK. In this case it might not be a custom SDK, but essentially you willbe creating a custom SDK.

Now based on your above description, it should be fine to debug using only the development board when it is connected to your broadcom device, since it would act as a host. You will have control of what is being sent and what is being received.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos