取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

16: Target error from status-poll: Ee(83). Hardware Transfer Error

425 次查看
Javier_Saa
Contributor II

Hello, i'm using MCUExpress IDE v11.9 to debugging a FRDM-K64F target but a few minutes after start debugging session, a windows pop up with "16. Target error fron status poll"  appear . When press "OK" button, debugging session continue but the same error appear again and again. Add a image1 for reference.

Besides, in device mnager in windows 10 show  a driver recognize problem with CMSIS-DAP v2 UDB device. Add another image2 for reference.

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

323 次查看
Javier_Saa
Contributor II

Thank you XuZhang for your attempt to help me.
If you don´t have other suggestion, i will try other means to solve the problem.

0 项奖励
回复

262 次查看
XuZhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi,Javier_Saa

You can also try updating the firmware using the link below, using Segger Jlink V2 or other methods Download and debug the program. Try to see if you'll have the same problem again.

OpenSDA Serial and Debug Adapter | NXP Semiconductors

XuZhang_0-1722856606111.png

BR

Xu Zhang

0 项奖励
回复

374 次查看
XuZhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi,Javier_Saa

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you, I will gladly help you with this.

Please confirm whether this problem still exists when downloading other programs. You can try to download the frdmk64f_led_blinky program in the SDK to test the development board. You can also try to locate the problematic CMSIS-DAP device in the Device Manager, right-click and select "Uninstall Device", and reinstall the device. If you still have question about it,please kindly let me know.

BR 

Xu Zhang

0 项奖励
回复

352 次查看
Javier_Saa
Contributor II

Hi Xu Zhang,

I try with others downloaded programs from the SDK and the same issue.

Also, I tried to "Uninstall Device", and reinstall the device but still have the issue. if you have another suggestion, I will be grateful.

0 项奖励
回复

333 次查看
XuZhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi,Javier_Saa

The SDK version I use is 2.11.0, please make sure your SDK is the latest version. At the same time, the version of MCUXpresoo I use is 11.10.0, and this problem does not occur.

BR

Xu Zhang

0 项奖励
回复