取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Whether there is MK22FN512 FreeRTOS software development kit

1,002 次查看
hg997745831
Contributor I

hello everyone,Whether there is MK22FN512 FreeRTOS software development kit.I would like to port FreeRTOS to K22. I would like to ask if there is no porting document. Thank you

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数

697 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Customer,

You don't need to port it by yourself, because we already have the FreeRTOS code in the KSDK for MK22 chip.

Please download the SDK code from this link:

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

Select the chip which you want, then note the following steps:

pastedImage_2.png

Select the FreeRTOS, then download the code.

You can find the freeRTOS code in folder:

SDK_2.3.1_FRDM-K22F\boards\frdmk22f\rtos_examples

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

697 次查看
hg997745831
Contributor I

Hi Kerry

Thank very much, I have found and look at the code .

I would like to ask why there is no priority grouping. There was a grouping function that was previously used in ST is this function: NVIC_PriorityGroupConfig(NVIC_PriorityGroup_4);

0 项奖励
回复

697 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hg,

It's the chip's character, NXP chip is a little different with the ST chip.

So, please use our official code, if you still want to use the group, you can refer to the ARM cortex M4 core reference manual to call the according code.

If you meet some problems about, please kindly let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复

697 次查看
hg997745831
Contributor I

Hi  Kerry,

OK,Think Very Much.

Have a great day too
hg

0 项奖励
回复