cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSDK: QE driver programming reference documentation

ricardomonteiro
Contributor II

Hi.

Are there programming reference documentation and programming examples for the QE drivers distributed on Layerscape SDK 17.09 under  drivers/soc/fsl/qe/ ?
I didn't found any and would like to know for instance how to setup the us_info parameter when calling ucc_slow_init(). Reference documentation regarding the usage of functions in qe.c and qe_common.c would also be nice.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is documentation for HDLC using in SDK 2.0-1703 documentation:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/supporting-information/QORIQ-SDK-2.0-IC-REV0.pdf

There is documentation for UCC UART using in SDK 1.9 documentation:

See attached file.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ricardomonteiro
Contributor II

Thank you for your answer.

I’m not sure if the QE drivers in SDK 1.9 and 2.0 are the same available on Layerscape SDK 17.09. Nevertheless the ones you mention, HDLC, aren’t what I’m looking for. In fact what we are looking for are drivers for the QE on the Layerscape processors that use UMCC (Multi Channel Controller on UCC) to implement transparent TDM. The file ucc_slow.c available on drivers/soc/fsl/qe folder of the Layerscape SDK 17.09 seems to address UMCC in slow mode like we need fot TDM but I couldn’t found any reference documentation or examples of its usage.

I think it would be helpful to have some information regarding the use of ucc_slow, its functions and interface and examples of its usage.

Best regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos