Is there any simple LS1043A DPAA reference driver other than Linux/U-Boot?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any simple LS1043A DPAA reference driver other than Linux/U-Boot?

sempori
Contributor II

I am developing LS1043A Ethernet driver for a RTOS. I could check the communication on Independent Mode, and I want to add the QMAN and BMAN functionality now.

I referred U-Boot source for Independent Mode settings. But, since U-Boot does not support QMAN and BMAN, I have to refer some other source for these settings.

Is there any simple driver similar to U-Boot which I can refer to QMAN and BMAN initialization and settings? Is there any Application notes which describe more detailed on QMAN and BMAN settings?

Since Linux seems to be complex to me, I want to refer some other simple source. Kindly let me know.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

sempori
Contributor II

Kindly let me know is there any way to dump the registers values of BMan, QMan and FMan in Linux? I would like to check the register settings with my driver. It is extremely difficult to trace through the Linux code to know about the settings of them. Please help me.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no off-the-shelf tool to perform requested registers dumps.

You either have to implement it yourself or apply to the paid NXP Engineering Services:

https://www.nxp.com/support/support/nxp-engineering-services:SW-SUPPORT

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

> Is there any simple driver similar to U-Boot which I can refer to QMAN and BMAN initialization and settings

There is no such simple driver.

> Is there any Application notes which describe more detailed on QMAN and BMAN settings?

QMAN and BMAN are described in the QorIQ LS1043A Data Path Acceleration Architecture (DPAA) Reference Manual.

0 Kudos

sempori
Contributor II

If so, Kindly let me know which source files in Linux can I refer for the QMAN, BMAN and FMAN settings for LS1043ARDB board specific?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos