もしかして: 

Trouble Downloading Example Project to LPCXplorer4330

330件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nsacks on Mon Mar 04 14:24:39 MST 2013
Hello,

I am a Robotics/Electrical and Computering Engineering Major, and I am trying to download an example project to the LPCXplorer4330's M4 Core. The project in question is NXP's Example_VirtualSerialDevice from NXPUSBlib. I have successfully linked the project to NXPUSBlib and a project with the drivers for the M4 Core. All projects compile with 0 errors and 0 warnings, and all projects are configured to the 43xx M4 core. I am able to enter debug mode; however, whenever I try to download the code to the M4 core over JTAG I am given the following error:

"05: File 'Example_VirtualSerialDevice.axf' load failure: Eg(10). Attempt to load into missing flash area."

I am unsure how to solve this issue. For reference I have attached a screenshot of my JTAG download window.

I would appreciate any feedback/help to solve this issue, as using the example echo server is critical to my current project.

Thanks!
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

320件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nsacks on Tue Mar 05 09:55:46 MST 2013
I have actually now been able to download code. The problem was that I needed to physically add flash under the MCU settings.

However I am posed with a new problem. The device is no longer visible on my computer. It is an unknown device now.

I have tried installing the Virtual Serial inf file provided with the project, but I am given an error that the device cannot start.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
0 件の賞賛

320件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by whitecoe on Tue Mar 05 09:08:18 MST 2013
If you are seeing errors using the GUI flash programmer, suggest you tick the "Display progress log" option, then copy the command being executed and the resulting output into this thread.

Also be interesting to know whether the GUI flash programmer works successfully if you leave the JTAG option unticked (so that an SWD connection is used)

Also, if you just click on the "Debug" button in the Quickstart view, does you code download and then execute successfully? If not, then post your debug log too.

That way we might have a chance of seeing what is going on.
0 件の賞賛

320件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nsacks on Tue Mar 05 08:48:45 MST 2013
Yes, I have read the guide, and I realize the problem has to due with the fact the LPC4330 does not have on board flash, but I am not able to find a solution to this error.
0 件の賞賛

320件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Mon Mar 04 14:39:11 MST 2013
Did you read the FAQ ?
http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/LPC1850_4350_Support
0 件の賞賛