cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several files are mission while trying to compile OpenLPC version 1.3

bslava
Contributor II

Hello.

I donloaded OpenLPC version 1.3 and tried to compile a project that uses filesystems. Unfortunately several files were missing. For example diskio.c contains several includes:

#include "usbdisk.h" /* Example: USB drive control /
#include "atadrive.h" /
Example: ATA drive control /
#include "sdcard.h" /
Example: MMC/SDC contorl */

But I cannot find these files. Please help.

Thanks,
Slava

0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the following thread, I hoe this helps!

USB mass storage with SD card 

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

What's wrong with lpcopen v2.x?

LPCOpen Libraries and Examples|NXP 

0 Kudos

bslava
Contributor II

Hi Con Verse,

Thanks for reply. Nothing is wrong with 2.x. I started from sw supplied with an evaluation card. It is based on lpcopen v1.2. The structure of this sw is absolutely clear. It cosists of two parts Software and Applications. I did not understand why in some cases Software part depends on Applications, but this is another question. So, I tried to understand how to port it to lpcopen v2.x, but I do not understand the structure of this sw. It seems to me it contains a big amount of applications and I do not see where the core part is. What will you do if you have to port the mentioned evaluation board's software from 1.2 to 2.x? In general my main goal is to create a card based on lpc1837 with two USB HS Device endpoints which have "simultaneous" access to SSD card.

Thanks,

Slava

0 Kudos