显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

No connection with target board

252 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by petermeter69 on Fri Feb 28 07:41:58 MST 2014
Hello,

I am new to LpcXpresso, sorry if this is a basic question!

I have installed LPCXpresso v6.1.4 [Build 194] [2014-01-15].
I have loaded the example projects of the base board.
I cannot load them onto an any LPCXPresso boards (I have two of them: LPC1227, LPC1769) because of following error:

Error in final launch sequence
  Failed to execute MI command:
-target-select extended-remote | crt_emu_lpc11_13_nxp -msg-port=2538 -g -mi -2 -pLPC1227/301 -vendor=NXP -vc -e0 -wire=winUSB -flash-driver=LPC11_12_13_128K_8K.cfx
Error message from debugger back end:
Remote communication error.  Target disconnected.: No error.
  Remote communication error.  Target disconnected.: No error.

02: Failed on connect
  02: Failed on connect
  Bad ACK returned from status - wire error.
  Emu(0): Connected. Was: None. DpID:     EDB6. Info: WIN64HS12

I have tried it with board on extra powered base board, separated (alone standing) board, and LPCLink + other board over JTAG interface, without any success.

Could somebody please point me towards a solution to this?

Peter

0 项奖励
3 回复数

231 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by petermeter69 on Mon Mar 03 02:23:41 MST 2014
The part can now be programmed from LPCXpresso over SWD.
ISP booting was not necessery. The solution was as easy as to pull-down the ISP pin (p0.12) of LPC1227 while SWD active.
It is always advisable to read the manual:

For debugging purposes, it is useful to provide access to the ISP entry pin PIO0_12. This
pin can be used to recover the part from configurations which would disable the SWD port
such as improper PLL configuration or reconfiguration of SWD pins as ADC inputs, entry
into Deep power-down mode out of reset, etc. This pin can be used for other functions
such as GPIO, but it should not be held low on power-up or reset.  

I am now on 7.0.0.92, and everything works fine!
Thanks for the suggestions and pointers!

Peter
0 项奖励

231 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Feb 28 11:57:38 MST 2014

The LPC-Link doesn't seem to have established any sort of debug connection to the processor. Boot the part into the ISP (described in the user manual and FAQs on this site). The default debug configuration entry for 'Vector catch' is typically set 'true' for the LPC12xx parts. Set this to false once you boot into the ISP, to forego the extra reset handling typically done by the debugger. Once booted into the ISP, retry your debug session.

Regards,

LPCXpresso-Support
0 项奖励

231 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LabRat on Fri Feb 28 08:16:22 MST 2014
Could be useful to download V7 and try it again (with original LPCXpresso Boards without BaseBoard)...

0 项奖励