Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC Xpresso Target 1769 - Example Code - Command line verification

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Cheesyc on Tue Apr 16 14:24:13 MST 2013
I am trying to verify that my command line flash is functioning correctly. I am looking for:

1) Code that was previously installed on the LPCXpresso board so I can load the code and see the LED blink (verification that my code went throught)

2) Example code I can load into the LPCXpresso that blinks the LED.

I have attached a copy of my command line (:(I loaded a random file to see if it will load, which is why I need original file or LED blinker)

Does anyone know how long it takes for the computer to recognize the debugger before I can use "bootlpcxpresso.cmd hid" ? I had an issue where it did not want to take but after a while, it seemed to start working.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!:rolleyes:
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Tue Apr 16 23:47:41 MST 2013
There are lots of examples provided, including various "blinky" applications. Read the Getting Started for information on how to import/build/debug the examples.

The very first time you connect and LPC-Link to your PC, it ill take Windows several seconds to recognise the device.

The first time you connect LPC-Link after a boot, Windows will take up to a couple of seconds to locate the driver. Afterwards, it will take less than a second.

The actual time depends on speed of your PC and how many other device drivers you have installed.
0 Kudos