Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable auto run on LPC1769?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sholmes on Tue Oct 02 05:07:49 MST 2012
Hi all,

I am working on a LPC1769 XBee project, and I would like the LPC1769 to start transmitting data once I plug in the USB cable, i.e. I just use the laptop as a power source. However, it seems that I have to open CodeRed and click the debug button every time before the program could run, could someone help me?
Thanks very much!
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by graynomad on Mon Oct 15 03:08:56 MST 2012
Yes I am, thanks CR.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Mon Oct 15 03:00:28 MST 2012
You are probably using printf or some other semihosting operations. In the first place, see this previous thread for more information and links...

http://knowledgebase.nxp.com/showthread.php?t=3310

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by graynomad on Mon Oct 15 02:39:06 MST 2012

Quote:
just power up the board (or MCU) and it will run the program that you debug before,

I have the same problem and that's not what I see, I assumed that the LPC Link was holding the target processor in a reset state.

I haven't needed to run the board stand alone yet so didn't bring it up but now that somebody has.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by daniel.widyanto on Sun Oct 14 21:42:25 MST 2012
Hi,

Once you run the LPCXpresso, it will program the MCU Flash automatically.

So, for the next run, just power up the board (or MCU) and it will run the program that you debug before, automatically (no need to open LPCXpresso to run that program)
0 Kudos