Board can be adopted as a (part of) procuct ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board can be adopted as a (part of) procuct ?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Nodame on Sun Jan 24 18:41:43 MST 2010
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]I would like to ask, just in case, about LPCXPresso board :[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]- (1) if it is allowed to use LPCXPresso as the Flash programmer for the end products[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]- (2) if it is allowed to use target part of LPCXPresso as an embedded part of the end product[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]- (3) if it is allowed to use entire LPCXPresso as an embedded part of the end product[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]I possibly think that it is about quality assurance concern (for NXP or EA) hence it may not be easy.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]Would someone please let me know about things above ?  [/FONT][/COLOR]
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_USA on Tue Jan 26 11:08:46 MST 2010

Quote: Nodame
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]I would like to ask, just in case, about LPCXPresso board :[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]- (1) if it is allowed to use LPCXPresso as the Flash programmer for the end products[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]- (2) if it is allowed to use target part of LPCXPresso as an embedded part of the end product[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]- (3) if it is allowed to use entire LPCXPresso as an embedded part of the end product[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]I possibly think that it is about quality assurance concern (for NXP or EA) hence it may not be easy.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]Would someone please let me know about things above ?  [/FONT][/COLOR]

(1) Yes
(2) Yes
(3) Yes

Here are the LPCXpresso restrictions in summary:
LPC-LINK debugger- use only with LPCXpresso IDE. Supports a wide range of NXP LPC target MCUs listed in the Getting Started guide. Works with targets besides the LPCXpresso board.

LPCXpresso target (LPC1114 or LPC1143)- use for anything

LPCXpresso IDE- 128K flash limit, no trace

-NXP

-NXP
0 Kudos