i transfered files of lpcxpresso from one PC to another PC then it is giving error after build- implicit declaration of function 'schedular' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] schedular();

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i transfered files of lpcxpresso from one PC to another PC then it is giving error after build- implicit declaration of function 'schedular' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] schedular();

chhavibharti
Contributor I

i transfered files of lpcxpresso from one PC to another PC then it is giving error after build

implicit declaration of function 'schedular'

[-Wimplicit-function-declaration] schedular();

however all the program was running in previous PC

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Presumably you have failed to move some of your code/headers across from one machine to the other. How did you move the code? Did you check it in and out of a version control system (Using Version Control within the IDE ) ? Or just export the project (How to import/export projects ) ?

If you look on the original PC, where was "scheduler()" declared within your code base? Does that code exist on your new machine? Maybe you failed to move a library project across?

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

chhavibharti
Contributor I

i  export all the file by procedure( clean build > export in zip > import in new machine), now i getting error in both the machine, however i was working before clean build

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, but I cannot fix your project for you. You need to identify why the compiler thinks "schedular" has not been declared. I would suspect a missing library project or header file.

Try using your favourite search engine and look for the string "implicit declaration of function" (including the quotes). This will give you lots of suggestions of what to look for.

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos