generate USB code for FREERTOS project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generate USB code for FREERTOS project

dinartal
Contributor III

I am trying to generate project with freertos and USB cdc device code, but get error:

USBSDK.png

Without freertos it is no errors and usb device works. Help me please to fix it.

I use MCUXpresso IDE v11.2.1 [Build 4149] [2020-10-07]

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

dinartal
Contributor III

Hello @diego_charles 

USB device stack is selected in manager.

SDK_components.png

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @dinartal

Many thanks for your reply !

Could you let us know which LPC546xx SDK are you using and which version? is the SDK_2.7.0_LPCXpresso54618?

Could you share your project with its config tools .mex file , or give us details on how to replicate the issue that you are reporting?

Below some images of the testing that I have done, using SDK_2.7.0_LPCXpresso54618 and MCUXpresso IDE v11.2.1 [Build 4149] [2020-10-07]

diego_charles_2-1628052387115.png

My peripheral settings for USBFS , yet I have not replicated your error.

diego_charles_4-1628052884748.png

My peripheral settings for USBHS, yet I have not replicated your error.

diego_charles_5-1628054089539.png

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, as  some errors that can be presented with specific software versions, SDKs and settings.

Many thanks

Diego

0 Kudos

dinartal
Contributor III

Hi @diego_charles.

SDK version is 2.7.0

SDK.png

Here is project:

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @dinartal 

Thank you for your reply,

After importing your project I was able to get the errors that you are making reference to, even tough the tool is able to generate code , the tool was able to generate USB code , and I did not find compilation issues from my side.

Unfortunately I was not able to replicate the errors that the tools shows  while creating a project on my side using the same MCUXpresso 11.2.1 version , thus the same Peripherals tool . Please find my project attached . Let me know if works on your side or If I missed any configuration or driver.

Thanks for your patience

Diego.

Diego.

0 Kudos

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @dinartal 

Hope you are doing well!

Could you please help us to verify that you  have the USB drivers  already imported in your project?

If  not , you could add them using the function Mange SDK components.

Please refer to chapter 7. SDK Project Component Management of the MCUXpresso IDE user guide.

diego_charles_0-1627575025531.png

If you still can not found the USB drivers in the Component management window.

Maybe , your  SDK build did not include the USB drivers. In that case you can uninstall that

SDK , build a new one , and install it.

diego_charles_0-1627575357330.png

All the best 

Diego.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer  solves your inquiry , please press the accept as solution button. Thank you!

0 Kudos