cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emwin on LPC2468

alanjames
Contributor II

Hi!

My company needs to port emwin  on LPC2468 with Ucosii.We use 12864 oled screen with SSD1309 driver.The screen is monnchrome yellow.Please can emwin control 12864 oled screen? I can not find .lib,GUIConf.c,GUIConf.h,LCD.c and LCD.h that are suited to LPC2468 on www.nxp.com

Labels (1)
9 Replies

jadeboyle
Contributor I

Totally agree!
this(http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11218.pdf) guide helped me with migration! 

Jade Boyle,

Content Manager at
custom writing papers by writingsguru

0 Kudos

alanjames
Contributor II

Hello!

Thank you send the message to me.

I find  that emwin BSP for arm7 provided by www.NXP.com do not support  SSD1309 driver.Please can i write SSD1309 driver programs by myself and port the driver to emwin BSP .If can ,where can i download the driver port datasheet?

0 Kudos

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alan,

Yes you can write your own driver for the SSD1309,  if you are going to use it in an NXP product like LPC2468 that you mention, if you are planning to use it in a different version the Software License Agreement does not allow you to use the code of emWin to do it.

Regarding the porting app note here is the link:
http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11218.pdf 

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

alanjames
Contributor II

Hello Jaime,

I have finished writing the driver for SSD1309 in LPC2468 and tested it.But I have some questions when i try to use the driver in emwin.

1:I should link the driver for SSD1309 to the structs in GUIDRV_Template.h and GUIDRV_TemplateI.h,should i?.Do i need write  the below three fuctions  by myself.

GUIDRV_TemplateI_Config()

GUIDRV_TemplateI_SetBus_XXX()
     GUIDRV_TemplateI_SetFuncXXX()

2: I only find GUIDRV_Template.h and GUIDRV_TemplateI.h in library,where is the file GUIDRV_Template.c? 

3: My finished programe run in cricle in the funtion GUI_Init() .The programe jump to the begining of GUI_Init()  when it run    to GUI_X_Init() and it can run to LCD_X_DisplayDriver().

Have a great day,
Jaime

0 Kudos

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alan,

I am discussing internally with the Apps team, to understand which files need to be modified. Once I get a response,  I get back to you.

0 Kudos

alanjames
Contributor II

Hello jamesbone

I have not received your meeage.I wish your message.

Thank you!

Have a great day,
Alan

0 Kudos

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The key is to firstly check if the display controller being used by your LCD  is supported by the display drivers in emWin and find out the available display driver. They are listed in the chapter "Displayer drivers" in emWin user manual.

You can check other codes "emWin 5.14 BSP version 1.0 for MCB1700" which can be downloaded at the link:

http://www.nxp.com/pages/emwin-graphics-library:EMWIN-GRAPHICS-LIBRARY?fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

If your  Dispaly Driver it is in the list of the EmWin Manualuse the corresponding "GUIDRV_xxx.h" file in "GUI" folder in the BSP. And many samples regarding display drivers are presented in the directory "\Sample\LCDConf". May check them to select one for the base according the display driver you're using.

0 Kudos

alanjames
Contributor II

Ok!I am going to try according to your said.Thank you for your help.

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alan,

Take in consideration that  emWIn Libraries are in  Binary format only.   Regarding the location of the files to porting to a new LCD, you can find the files under  /config and /system  folders , where you unzip the code.  You can see a complete migration application note

http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11218.pdf 

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos