取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

cannot open debug port on lpc55s28 with secure provisioning tool

731 次查看
Shlomo613
Contributor I

I created a blinky project in deployment mode using a signed boot and successfully ran on LPC55S28-EVK

opened debug port from PKI management menu as pyocd using the LCP-LINK2 CMSIS probe

opened blinky pyocd target on MCUExpresso IDE received the following crash on the deployment tool.

GENERAL ERROR: OSError: read error
Exception ignored in: <function DebugProbe.__del__ at 0x000001A2E45800D0>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "spsdk\debuggers\debug_probe.py", line 406, in __del__
File "spsdk\debuggers\debug_probe_pyocd.py", line 138, in close
File "pyocd\probe\cmsis_dap_probe.py", line 199, in close
File "pyocd\utility\concurrency.py", line 28, in _locking
File "pyocd\probe\pydapaccess\dap_access_cmsis_dap.py", line 658, in close
File "pyocd\probe\pydapaccess\dap_access_cmsis_dap.py", line 707, in flush
File "pyocd\probe\pydapaccess\dap_access_cmsis_dap.py", line 1015, in _send_packet
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_empty'
nxpdebugmbox failed

I have verified that I can debug using pyocd using the same probe on an unlocked target.

Please can you help me

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

618 次查看
Shlomo613
Contributor I

Sorry but you did not explain what tools we do need to use instead of PYOCD. It seems that the examples all do use PYOCD, so it is hard for us to understand why you say that you do not support PYOCD, and then provide a link to Styger's explanation of how to use PYOCD for an unlocked system.

To make this clearer, we need instructions of how to use the MCUXpresso suite to debug a device after we have locked it with RSA key pairs. We connect to the SWD port using NXP's MCU-link board running CMSIS-DAP.

What we have found is that we can use the latest version of the Secure Provisioning Tool to open the debug port, but as soon as we try to use the MCU-Link to access the SWD port, using PYOCD, the nxpdebugmbox (running the Open DebugPort command) server crashes.

So please provide us with instructions for debugging a locked system.

0 项奖励

711 次查看
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励

692 次查看
Shlomo613
Contributor I

I have followed this post and have been able to debug using PYOCD successfully on an unlocked system.

The issue that I am having is with a secured system where the nxpdebugmbox tool crashes.

Shlomo

0 项奖励

531 次查看
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

How about change to another usb and USB line?

0 项奖励