Where to find cmsis_11axx.h? Or cmsis_11exx.h?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find cmsis_11axx.h? Or cmsis_11exx.h?

jelson
Contributor I

It's frustrating that there isn't a single place to download all the LPCopen drivers for the entire LPC1100 line. Where can I find cmsis_11axx.h and cmsis_11exx.h?

The LPCxpresso packages for the 11xx seem to exclude files that are not needed for that particular LPCxpresso board. For example, the package for the 11c24 has cmsis_11cxx.h, and the 11u14 package has cmsis_11uxx.h. Both packages' driver libraries are otherwise identical, other than different CHIP_LPC11xxxx constants being defined.

Both the 11c24 and 11u14 packages have a "cmsis.h" file that conditionally includes a different variant depending on which CHIP_LPC constant is defined. That cmsis.h file refers to files such as cmsis_11axx.h and cmsis_11exx.h which are not present in either distribution.

If I try to compile these libraries with CHIP_LPC11AXX defined, compilation fails because cmsis_11axx.h is missing.

Where can I find the *complete* set of LPCopen LPC11xx libraries, including *all* cmsis header files?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jeremy,

It seems that the header files are not present in that LPCOpen package but you can find each of the cmsis header files in the LPC11U37 Keil/IAR package:

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/software/lpcopen_v2_03_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_11u37h.zip 

These are located in the path ...lpcopen_v2_03_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_11u37h.zip\software\lpc_core\lpc_chip\chip_11xx

Hope it helps and apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos