cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPIFI - problems with compilation

tlenek
Contributor I

Hi!

I have an old SPIFI driver, that uses old files like spifi_rom_api.h. I have an urge to use it in my current project. But, when I try to compile it, the error connected with undefined reference of spifi_init function appears. I guess it is because of lack of some file or wrongly connected library. Could you tell me how to solve the problem with spifi_init function

Greetings

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

graygirling
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tomasz

In order for us to respond to your problem you will probably have to provide some additional information.  Certainly what version of SPIFIlib your driver was written to use will be useful.  An indication of what the compilation errors you are seeing might also be helpful.

Have you considered referring to current SPIFIib documentation and examples in order to update your driver?  That way you would benefit from any bug fixes or extended part range that there may have been added since the version you are using was issued.

Sincerely

LPCXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

tlenek
Contributor I

Hi!

This driver wasn't written by me, so I have no idea which version of the library was used. I guess it could be made on the basis of one of your past examples. It contains the file named "spifi_rom_api.h" (signed as your piece of code), where the function named spifi_init is declared. This function is used then in the driver. I considered writing new driver with the new library, but it's a kind of urgent work to be made, so I guess It would take much longer.

Greetings

0 Kudos

bernhardfink
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You will find this in older versions of the LPC1800/4300 software. Simply download this one:

https://www.lpcware.com/system/files/lpc43xx-2013-09-04.zip

and a have a look for SPIFI related things.

Regards,

Bernhard.

0 Kudos