次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Reading an Input Capture pin status in interrupt routine. MCUXPRESSO - LPC55

ソリューションへジャンプ
797件の閲覧回数
Attilio
Contributor I

When a pin is routed to became an input capture pin (rising edge example) is it possible to read its status as a GPIO status inside the interrupt routine ?

Better...I have to input capture pin set as rising and falling edge function. 

When an interrupt occur (example interupt A) I need to know which is its status and I need to know which is the status of signal B.

In poor word I need to read the input capture pin status when I'm in the input capture service routine.

Thanks in advance.

Attilio

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
768件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

For example CT_INP4, from UM ,we can see there are two pins can configured for this function. Also in MCUXprsso Pins config, input "CT_INP4", you can see the two pins, then refer to your requirements to choose one. If choose PIO1_9, then read the status of this pin.

Alice_Yang_0-1655884147049.png

BR

Alice

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
790件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Yes, you can try to read.

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛
返信
775件の閲覧回数
Attilio
Contributor I

Hi Alice, my apologies for delay in the answer.

Thank you for your assistance.

But I mean this: when an input capture is assigned I can not find any any kind of reference for (the same pin) as GPIO. As you can see the capture 1 CT_INP4 is selected as input capture.

Attilio_0-1655813111059.png

For this pin a nane was assigned: it's ENCODER_PHB

Attilio_3-1655813396069.png

But I don't find any reference about it. I don't know the pin number..I don't know the related port.

I solved the problem looking for some reference in the form

Attilio_4-1655813565243.png

At the bottom of the list I found the references, but it's not very immediate. I expected to find references with witch to recall the related GPIO sdk.

Instead no.

There is any kind of solution or I have to continue with this mode ?

Thank you.

Attilio

0 件の賞賛
返信
769件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

For example CT_INP4, from UM ,we can see there are two pins can configured for this function. Also in MCUXprsso Pins config, input "CT_INP4", you can see the two pins, then refer to your requirements to choose one. If choose PIO1_9, then read the status of this pin.

Alice_Yang_0-1655884147049.png

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛
返信
741件の閲覧回数
Attilio
Contributor I

Thanks Alice

0 件の賞賛
返信