LPCOpen 2.12 for LPC11U68 won't compile!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCOpen 2.12 for LPC11U68 won't compile!

jannyman
Contributor II

Dear forum members, 

I just downloaded the LPCOpen 2.12 for LPC11U68 (LPCXpresso version) released on the 2016-11-18, and unzipped it over my old LPCOpen 2.11 source tree.

It seems to me that that there are some problems with the new LPCOpen 2.12 as there are two source files that have syntax errors preventing successful compilation:

1) The file lpc_chip_11u6x/src/syscon_11u6x.c, function Chip_SYSCTL_SetPinInterrupt seems to have lost a curly bracket after the function body

2) There is a mismatch between function prototype and implementation for function  Chip_GPIO_SetPortDIR in files lpc_chip_11u6x/src/gpio_11u6x.[ch]

See the diff file attached to this post.

Fortunately for me, I can revert to the old version 2.11. Anybody else seeing the same problems with LPCOpen 2.12 on the LPC11U6X?

BR,

Jan

Original Attachment has been moved to: LPCOpen212.diff.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

davidsherrets
Contributor I

Yep. I found it and fixed it too.  

Wish I had seen your post first

0 Kudos

lajostoth
Contributor II

Hi,

I posted earlier about these issues, but still not corrected.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/443191 

jannyman
Contributor II

Hi, 

Yes I agree, you had reported the same problem! And the "correct answer" in that thread is definitely not the correct answer - the LPCOpen 2.12 sources have problems, as you have identified in the later post.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jan and lajostoth,

Thank you for reporting this, I have reported this problem to the LPCopen developers.

Best Regards!
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos