您的意思是: 
已解决

LPC824 SCT misses input events

跳至解决方案
637 次查看
remcopoelstra
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using the SCT to monitor a watchdog signal. The signal toggles at a rate of 10Hz.

I've defined two events. One for the rising edge and one for the falling edge. They both capture (and limit) the counter and they set (event 0) or clear (event 1) an output pin.

The LED connected to the output pin blinks very irregularly and when I enable interrupts on the events and inspect the captured value, I noticed that it's sometimes around 3e6, which boils down to 100ms (counter is running at 30MHz), while the events should occur every 50ms, again indicating a missed event.

I inspected the watchdog signal with a scope and it looks very clean.

What could be the cause of the missed events?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Remco Poelstra

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
484 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Remco Poelstra,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the Deconding PWM demo in the AN11538 whose link is below.
cache.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11538.zip?fsrch=1&sr=6&pageNum=1
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
485 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Remco Poelstra,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the Deconding PWM demo in the AN11538 whose link is below.
cache.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11538.zip?fsrch=1&sr=6&pageNum=1
Have a great day,

TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
484 次查看
remcopoelstra
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for the document. It solved my problem, by drawing my attention to the INYSNC feature, which I had disabled by accident.

Kind regards,

Remco Poelstra

0 项奖励