取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

LPC804 mcuXpresso Config ignoring Package Selection for LPC804M101JHI33 Package

92 次查看
joeatrainamp
Contributor II

When using new project wizard I selected the LPC804M101JHI33 but what is always shown is the LPC804M101JDH24 in the package view.   It also applies this in the Pin selection view.   This causes issues with being able to assign correct pins to correct functions.   I have also gone in through the project explorer and reselected the correct package but it does not change it for the tool. 

My Xpresso version is showing:  MCUXpresso IDE v11.9.0 [Build 2144] [2024-01-05] and check for updates shows no updates found. 

When I use  the stand along config tool downloaded yesterday I works correctly for LPC804M101JHI33 However when I save the .MEX file and try to import it into a project in the full MCUXpresso I get a bunch of pin routing errors because it is working with an incorrect package and still will not act as if the LPC804M101JHI33 was selected even after selecting the correct package from Project explorer.

The same issue holds regardless of if the correct package is selected during the project create wizard or later during using the project explorer. 

When I close the workspace and reopen it recognizes issue with the message  attached and when I selected yes I did switch to the correct package format and did allow the import of the saved .MEX file.  This seems like a weird way to have to work around the issue. 

标签 (1)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

39 次查看
HangZhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @joeatrainamp 

I can reproduce this issue, i will report this issue to out MCUXpresso IDE team.

Thanks

BR

Hang

0 项奖励