cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4078 ADC problem

albertoferrari
Contributor II

Hi everybody,

I'm using LPC4078 with LPCXpresso v8.1.4 (build 606).

I'm using 3 out of 8 ADC available on the LPC4078 (ADC0, ADC1 and ADC2) in burst mode.

It happens that sometimes, suddenly all the used ADCs tell me that the convertion has been done (DONE=1) but they give me 0 as result (even if the input voltage is about 0.5 volt).

Attacched you'll find the piece of code I used (here for debug I only check ADC0).

Do you have some hints about this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Alberto Ferrari

Original Attachment has been moved to: adc_lpc4078.c.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Dezheng_Tang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Alberto,

If you do a burst on three channels, you need to make sure all channels have finished conversion, your code only checked ADC0 DONE bit. You can check STAT bit 0~2 and make sure all of them are set and no OVERRUN on any of these channels.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alberto,

Could you please test the ADC example located at the path C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_8.1.4_606\lpcxpresso\Examples\LPCOpen ? This is in order to isolate the issue. I want to know if there is a hardware or software issue.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos