cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11U35& LPC11U14 USB

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by free_soul on Sun Oct 28 23:16:14 MST 2012
Hello all,

I have tried the USB MSC demo from this link    
http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/sample-code-bundle-lpc11uxx-peripherals-using-keils-mdk-arm-0

I works perfectly on a LPC11U14 but on a LPC11U35 it can't work.Where's the difference of this two mcu-usb?
Any one have any idea why ?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Mon Nov 26 11:30:15 MST 2012
In v0.97 of nxpUSBlib the code that read/writes sectors to the storage media is located in the BSP file for the particular board you are using. If you are using the LPCXpresso board then this code would be found in \libraries\BSP\LPCXpressoBase_RevB\bsp_LPCXpressoBase_RevB.c

The same code for the Hitex board includes examples that read/write to SPI flash or RAM based on #ifdef USE_SPIFI_LIB which you could use as a starting point to write to whatever flash you decide to use. This code can be found here: \libraries\BSP\HITEX\bsp_HITEX.c

On the issue of Suspend, what exactly do you mean that "usb can't into suspend state"? How did you attempt to suspend the device? Which OS were you using? Did you scan the USB bus to confirm that the host actually did suspend?

This is the code that handles the suspend state for your part:

if (DevCmdStat & USB_DSUS_C)                   /* Suspend/Resume */
{
LPC_USB->DEVCMDSTAT |= USB_DSUS_C;
if (DevCmdStat & USB_DSUS)                   /* Suspend */
{
}
else                               /* Resume */
{
}
}

You can find it in Endpoint_LPC11Uxx.c. If there is anything you want done when the host places the device into a suspend state then you can place a call to that function here.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by free_soul on Tue Nov 13 19:49:55 MST 2012
Hi,Paul

I used usb msc demo  ,usb can't into suspend state.
There seems to be no  function about suspend and resume.

In usb msc demo, the ram as a disk,i want to use the flash as a disk.

Kindly give me some guidance on the above.

Best Regards
soul
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by free_soul on Thu Nov 01 00:31:41 MST 2012
NXP_Paul

谢谢你 的帮助。:-D

free_soul
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Wed Oct 31 07:30:00 MST 2012
free_soul
There are composite USB examples using the ROM code drivers available in the sample code bundles for the LPC11Uxx family.  The examples can be downloaded from http://www.lpcware.com/gfiles/devper/lpc11Uxx

Regards
Paul
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by free_soul on Tue Oct 30 18:46:37 MST 2012
Yes,you are right.I have catched the problem.Has nothing to do with the software.Resistance welding wrong.

On chip-drivers , Only one device function can be used by the application software.

If I want to achieve USB Composite Device(MSC+HID), how to do it?(on chip-drivers).

Regards
free_soul

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Tue Oct 30 12:12:51 MST 2012
There should not be any differences in the USB hardware between the LPC11U1x and LPC11U3x.
You may want to download the latest code from http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/sample-code-bundle-lpc11uxx-peripherals-using-keils-mdk-arm-0.  It was recently updated, and the USBMEM works for me.
Regards
NXP Technical Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by free_soul on Mon Oct 29 19:18:09 MST 2012
Yes , I'm using keil software.
LPC11U35 and LPC11U14 use the same development board,just mcu different(They are all 48 pin of compatible).

LPC11U14 can work ,but on a LPC11U35 is no reaction.

I want to know lpc11u35 relative to lpc11u14 whether to need to do any special configuration (such as clock and so on).

By the way,my english is not very well.I hope you can understand what I said .囧

Regards
free_soul
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Mon Oct 29 13:22:49 MST 2012
Hello
I ran the USBMem example code on an LPC11U37 board, and it enumerated without any problems.
What hardware are you using?
Are you using Keil software?
What type of problems are you seeing when you are debugging the code?
Are you using Keil software?
Please provide additonal information regarding the type of problems you are seeing.
Regards
NXP Technical Support
0 Kudos