Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11E68 build error

Jump to solution
lajostoth
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using LPCXpresso IDE and LPCopen 2.12 11E68 example projects.

I have met build errors with all projects.

I am seeking help for what is the reason of this errors?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For LPC11E68 you should use the LPC116Ex wizard from the "Quickstart Panel - New project" option and select LPC11E68 explicitly. For more details please read the LPCXpresso IDE User Guide supplied built into the product.

You will need to import the LPC11U68 LPCOpen package though (the LPC11E6x family is basically the same as LPC11U6x but without USB support).

With regards to the error message, I suggest you look at: Linker Error "cannot find -l<lib_name>" 

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
lajostoth
Contributor II

Hi!

There are some problems in both the 11U68 2.12 LPCOpen library and the 11E68.

There is type conflict error with pinMask function arguments in the gpio_11u6x c and h files.

lpc1.PNG

I think it should be uint32_t pinMask.

-Missing closing brace for function in syscon_11U6x.c file:

lpc2.PNG

Best regards

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For LPC11E68 you should use the LPC116Ex wizard from the "Quickstart Panel - New project" option and select LPC11E68 explicitly. For more details please read the LPCXpresso IDE User Guide supplied built into the product.

You will need to import the LPC11U68 LPCOpen package though (the LPC11E6x family is basically the same as LPC11U6x but without USB support).

With regards to the error message, I suggest you look at: Linker Error "cannot find -l<lib_name>" 

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

It is necessary to import the LPCOpen Chip Library for the device used and optionally the LPCOpen Board Library Project. For do that it is necessary to follow these steps:

1. Click on Import project(s).

pastedImage_3.png

2. Select the examples archive file to import. In this case, the projects imported are contained within archives .zip. 

pastedImage_4.png

3. For this example the LPC11U14 LPCXpresso board is selected. Click Open. Then click Next

pastedImage_5.png

4. Select only the LPCOpen Chip Library and LPCOpen Board Library Project. Click Finish.

pastedImage_6.png

The same steps are required for any LPC device and board you are used.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
lajostoth
Contributor II

Thanks for help!

I followed these steps based on tutorial:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333169

but I used 11e68 library.

I get the same result with initial source code.

Lpc11e68_2.PNG

0 Kudos