cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAP commands not working after PLL set

richardrobson
Contributor I

Hi

Im using a lpc1549 and trying to use the IAP commands (particularly the eeprom read/write). This seems to work at the base 12MHz frequency, until I set the PLL to be 72MHz and set the main system clock to be PLL. It doesn't matter if I use the IAP setPLL function of my own bit twidding function.  Then calling an IAP command results in a hardware error

Does this mean I can't use the commands if running at full speed? or is there something I need to do ?

Thanks for your help

Richard

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Richard, 

I just review the example of periph_iap provided in the LPCOpen, and the main system clock is set to 72MHz since the beginning and the example works fine. I recommend you to use this as a guide for your project to see which configurations you are missing.

Hope it helps! 

Have a great day, 

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos