How to connect two LPC 1769 boards over a wireless network?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to connect two LPC 1769 boards over a wireless network?

803件の閲覧回数
aamirbadershah
Contributor I

I intend to connect 2 LPC 1769 Boards over a wireless network and then use a TTC schedule architecture to code a basic program (such as a fire alarm system) and then be able to measure the jitter time for the instructions that are exchanged between the two boards. However I need help with the following questions:

1. How do I connect 2 LPC Xpresso boards wirelessly? If I need to use Xbee, which module should I use? Is there a guide on this?

2. Once connected wirelessly, how would the 2 boards exchange real time information?

3. What wireless protocol do I need to follow for the communication between the two boards.

4. How can I measure the jitter time of instructions between the 2 boards?

5. Any other info, link or resource regarding this project  or a similar tutorial will be helpful. 

Thanks.

Shah

タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

639件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shah,

You will need a wireless module for each LPCXpresso board or depending on your application you could just use the Wireless modules. The communication between the wireless modules and LPC can be done via UART.

You can find our complete Wireless connectivity portfolio here:

Wireless Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Devices|NXP 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 件の賞賛

639件の閲覧回数
aamirbadershah
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

Firstly a bunch of thanks for replying. I was actually thinking of using xbee S2C with LPC Xpresso 1769 via UART. The link you shared doesnt list xbee in it. So is it possible to use xbee S2C to communicate wirelessly between two boards? Just for clarity i intend to build a very basic fire detection system with one 1769 board ad master and other as slave.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛

639件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shah,

Yes, you can use the xbee S2C modules to communicate wirelessly, I would recommed you use the periph_uart example from the LPCOpen package as base for your application:

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 件の賞賛