Having problems with emWin 5.22 BSP for EA1788 board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems with emWin 5.22 BSP for EA1788 board

markskoglund
Contributor I

I actually am using the LPC4088 display module.  My preferred IDE is LCPXpresso using the Segger J-LInk. for deployment and debugging.  My project will need to use emWin.

I have download the BSP and imported it into LCPXpresso.  I have edited the LCDConf.h files as indicated in the ReadMe.txt file. I have configured the Debug Configuration to use the Segger J-Link.  I can compile and deploy the project.  I can step through the resulting code line-by-line.

The resulting program is not displaying the _aDialogCreate in MainTask.  When stepping through MainTask, I get some random vertical lines on the display.  The SetDesktopColor doesn't change the display.  I did the modification for R163 as indicated and it didn't make any difference. 

Once I have a project the builds, deploys, debugs, and displays information, then I can modify it to perform the tasks for the Client.  I just need a working framework of a project/program that I can modify for my needs.

Is there something that I am missing to get the program to work on the LPC4088 display module?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mark,

Please check the application note AN11218. This application note illustrates how to port an existing emWin BSP to another board, assembled with another type of MCU and another type of LCD. This guide shows step-by-step how to do this by porting the Embedded Artists’ EA1788 (with on-chip LCD controller) BSP to Keil’s MCB1700 (without on-chip LCD controller) board.

http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN11218.pdf 

Have a great day,
Soledad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos