次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FreeRTOS interrupts and peripherals

1,094件の閲覧回数
dimitrissideris
Contributor III

Hi there,

I have some basic questions about FreeRTOS and how to handle interrupts from peripherals.

In LPCOpen examples there are some examples about i2c, ssp etc peripherals.

In order to create an application with FreeRTOS than can read and write to multiple periherals like i2c and ssp

1. Do i need different driver implementations of i2c and ssp?

2. Do i just port the code inside a task of FreeRTOS form and call xTaskCreate of this task? Or a different implementaion is needed?

3. When a peripheral (a sensor) raises an i2c interrupt and normally let's say I2C1_IRQHandler was triggered. With FreeRTOS how can i manage interrupts?

I am reading the FreeRTOS site and many tutorials but i need a basic guideline from scratch so that i can clear things up in my mind.

Thanx a lot.

タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

697件の閲覧回数
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Dimitris,

You need to use the LPCOpen I2C etc peripherals drivers. Yes, you can port the code inside a task.

For interrupts, please check the "Special note for Cortex-M users" in the following FAQ page:  

http://www.freertos.org/FAQHelp.html

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛